Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Skinny People Know the Best Day of The Week to Diet


               


                This is one of the biggest truths I have learned from dieting and trying to keep the weight off.  There is never ever a good day to be dieting or exercising.  The kids have scouts tonight, the toilet is clogged, I’ve got a sniffle, the cat needs to be washed.  You get the idea.  There is always some reason that today is a bad day to diet and exercise.  If you actually waited for the perfect day to do all of these things, you would never diet or exercise. 

                The funny thing is, there is only one way to beat this negative way of thinking.  Go to the extreme the other way.  Every day is a good day to exercise and diet!  Or, in other words, let nothing stand in your way of exercising and dieting every day.  By dieting, I mean, watch what you eat, count your calories, and don’t go over your maintenance calorie goal. 

                Skinny people know this already.  It is exactly why they are skinny (well that and some good DNA sometimes).  But, seriously skinny people are usually skinny until they hit 25-30, then they have to work at it like the rest of us.  Most skinny people by that time have already got in the habit of having a healthy and active lifestyle.  It is the only way to stay skinny!

1 comment:

  1. For sure! I can maintain my weight with no problem but trying to get it down is really hard.

    Like the last I checked my weight was 182.4lbs and I want breast reduction surgery. My doctor refuses to put me down as a candiate until I get to 120lbs. I don't think my body is meant to be that low because I can't seem to escape lower than 175lb.

    Sorry didn't mean to vent there just annoyed lol.

    ReplyDelete